We believe children, who come to Sunday School will be accepted, loved and feel safe to explore and challenge their understanding of how to live their faith.
We believe children want to know stories of the Bible, but also the relevance these teachings have for them in today’s world.
We recognise that children learn in a variety of ways and will plan sessions to involve words, music, art, drama, prayer and quiet reflection to enable all children with an opportunity to learn. We will encourage them to grow and mature within the church community. The sessions will be fun, child friendly and taught in a style that leads by examples the teaching of the Bible.
Sunday School is for children aged 2-
We meet every Sunday in school term-
Sunday School leaders aim to:
- Nurture each child to know God’s love
- Enable children to understand how they can live their faith
- Enable children to grow and mature within the church community
- Help children value the diversity of people in God s kingdom
- Help children identify and implement ways they can contribute towards promoting and maintaining the church for other children now and in the future.
- Promote the needs of children to be addressed in the church calendar and policies.